2017년 2월 15일 수요일

From tough to cute, V-line surgery, Zygoma reduction,

<Regen Plastic Surgery>

From tough to cute


Date of surgery : 17.11.2015
Type of surgery : V-line surgery, Zygoma reduction


 
Consultation

I had a consultation at Regen for my square jaw, front chin and cheekbone. I was always considering for quite a long time and I thought it should be done when I'm thinking about it. It was amazing seeing Dr.OH as I only had seen him on TV. He told me that I will get a good result as I have a big cheek. Although the price was a little higher than other clinics, its not worth riskking for some dodge place.


1 month after

I removed the stitches 2 weeks after my operation and also took CT, Dr.OH said the result is very good so I was really happy. Its still swollen, looking like I have injected fat but still, I look younger than before! Also the after care service were impressive



2 months after

Eyes and nose are the operations that you can realize what it is done but facial contouring is a different story. It gets you beautiful naturally without being obvious. The nerves are slowly coming back so I'm not actually worried much. People say that there are side effect espeically from facial contouring but not in my case. I think the operation was done very nicely without any nerve damage. I'm so happy. 



3 months after

My eyes and nose look more defined after the operation! My friends asked me if I had lost weight or did nose job and saying I become prettier. My face actually become a lot smaller than before!


 
Recent

Its been a year since operation and I can't even remember the hard times. I'm happy every day and I feel that I look younger everytime I look into a mirror. Actually the image of my face has changed as well. I looked quite manly and tough before the operation but now I look a lot softer and feminine. Thank you Regen





Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr Telephone(eng): +82 70 4882 5421 / +82 70 4882 5411
Kakao ID : RegenGlobal
Line ID : regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82 10-4345-8766



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기