2017년 2월 1일 수요일

Goodbye big zygoma, Cheekbone reduction, achieve smaller and smooth face

Good Bye My Big Zygoma (feat. Cheekbone reduction)
 
 
 
 
Concern : Eyes, Nose, Cheekbone
Operation : Eyes, Nose, Zygoma reduction, Fat grafting
Date of Surgery: 13th Oct 2012
 
 
 
 
Hi guys~ I had a lot of concerns about my fierce image!
I think my big zygoma was the major reason.. the concerns changed to stress and one day my friend recommended me plastic surgery so, I decided to get some information online. After visiting a few clinics for consultations, I quite liked Regen Plastic Surgery out of all. The doctors took a big part upon my decision! It was a very comfortable but very informative consultation so I decided to get the operation done! Now here I am, living my daily happily than every!
I would like to thank Regen Plastic Surgery one more time : ) 
 
 
Consultation before surgery
 
WoW, what a photo!!
You can see my old photos looking older than my age due to protruded cheek, consequently giving me the fierce image. I kind of regret that I didn't get the operation sooner! If any of you who are reading this is in a similar situation, I recommend Regen with no doubt!
 
 
 
Right After Surgery
 
More of my embarrassing photos!!
Photos of me a few days later after operation!
I was worried about the pain before getting the operation but somehow I didn't feel much pain than just a bit of inconveniences! The most discomfort was that I couldn't eat what I wanted to!! Well, they say No Pain No Gain Right? I kept going and going to see the new me!! Waiting for the swelling to subside!!
 
 
1 Month After Surgery
 
The biggest change I have noticed was about a month after my surgery!
I didn't really like taking selfies before operation because of my fierce look but, now I'm confident taking selfies from any angle! Looking at my self changing is so interesting, I'm pround of myself getting operation at Regen! haha
 
 
 
3 Months After Surgery
 
Its a photo of me taken 3 months after my surgery!
Major swellings are gone and looks quite natural right?
I'm satisfied with the result as the time goes by!
My cheekbone are all smooth and natural now!
Most importantly I look a lot more feminine!
 
 
 
 6 Months After Surgery
 
Finally it has been 6 months!
There arent any major difference but you can see that the result is very good! It looks very natural just as I have wanted to be! Some of my friends just walks past me because they didn't notice whom I was haha! I'm getting used to of new me(in a good way)
I cant help stop looking into the mirror haha!
I'm getting happier everyday, people around me say I look good and pretty!
 
 
 
Recent
 
The most recent photo! Pretty right? haha
I was considering a lot when choosing the clinic also worrying of surgery thinking "Can I really get pretty?", "Where is the safest and good result clinic?", then out of the blue, I got to know about Regen and the consultant and the doctors gave me a lot of confidence and trustful comments and they were also very kind as well even after the surgery!
Any of you out there whom are thinking to go for the surgery,
 I strongly recommend Regen plastic surgery!
Once more I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all of staffs and doctors at REGEN!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기