2017년 2월 27일 월요일

Achieving Elegant appearance with Regen Plastic Surgery Hospital. Zygoma reduction, V-line, Nose job

Achieving Elegant appearance
with
Regen Plastic Surgery Hospital


Date of surgery : 29th Feb 2016
Type of surgery : Zygoma reduction, V-line, Nose job




Consultation

I had a consultation for my nose and facial contouring! My big jaw and bulbous nose was always getting on my nerves so I decided to improve these points. It was my first time getting medical examination and consultation properly. I was quite nervous but the staffs and doctor were so kind I was able to calm my self. The safety was guaranteed as I heard from people so I decided to go for it!



1 month after

I felt dizzy when I woke up from anesthesia after surgery and couldn't breath properly as my nose were swollen, most of all I couldn't open my mouth as usuall that I couldn't eat well for 3 days. It was not about the pain but the things I have to go through. From the 5th day I felt like living. It is still swollen a bit but its getting better.



2 months after

I emphasized a few times before the surgery that I wanted it to be as natural as possible. My worry was useless, it all came just as I wanted. It is very natural my nose and jaw line. I can't wait til the swelling goes away



3 months after

I used to use photoshop for my jaw before the operation but now I don't need to go through it. My nose looks so beautiful. I don't have to wear a make-up to make my nose look higher. haha. I'm so satisfied with the result.



Recent

I regretted doing the surgery when I was swollen alot but it all started to go away when past a week. It was the best decision I have ever made til now. I'm confident infront of people and taking selfies a lot more than before. Thank you so much for the most natural result.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기