2016년 11월 28일 월요일

Review of Regen Korean Plastic Surgery, Korea's best plastic surgery hospital. part 3 After 1 month

1 month post zygoma reduction, vline surgery and fats transfer!

I had zgyoma reduction, vline surgery and fats transfer a month ago at Regen Plastic Surgery in Seoul. The surgery took 5 hours, I spent a day in the hospital, then the next 9 days just recuperating at my hotel going on a full liquid diet. By the 10th day,  I was out and about touring Seoul and eating soft food like fish, chawanmushi, tofu and even oden.
If you haven’t, read my posts on the Consultation Day and the Operation Day to Day 14. It’s really important to find a reputable clinic, responsive consultant and staff, and of course, a superb surgeon. Thank you Regen, my consultant Lee Jieun and all the nurses, and my star surgeon, Dr Oh, for taking such good care of me when I was there! In a nutshell, here’s what I went through and my recovery during the first month.revised-1revised-2picture3picture4image1-1
Transition from before surgery to 30 days post-op!
Overall, I’m happy with the improvements. The changes are subtle and natural, which is what I want. My facial contour from the cheekbone, along the jawline, to the chin is much smoother now. The fats transfer has filled up the hollows below my brows, cheeks, and nasolabial folds very nicely. I don’t have to do the “top-down angle” to achieve that cute look anymore! In fact all these pictures are taken with a straight angle and no edits at all.
image1-2
image6
Selfie 30 days after surgery!
image1-3
The side profile, no edits, and no top-down angle!
Recovery will take another 3 to 6 months. I’m still very early in the stages at just 1 month post-op. I’ll be updating my progress at 3 months and 6 months post-op. Do keep a lookout for my posts!






Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +82 70 4882 5421 / +82 70 4882 5411
Kakao ID : RegenGlobal
Line    ID : regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82 10-4345-8766

If you want to know more about the procedure, visit:

To know more about the global REGEN,

Sigapore famous Power Blogger, Bon Qiu Qiu

Thailand Patient
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_LpRPtTtmZezVSUX1o6_Mw/videos

Singapore Patient
http://ow.ly/mT1y305EWha
http://ow.ly/MgYH305cVcI

Chinese Patient
http://regen.co.kr/nfront/media/tv_list.asp?board_cd=BOARD_TV_00000000001&search_text_cd=201608291408020001WD&now_page=1

American CBS NEWS
http://en.regenglobal.net/nfront/media/tv_list.asp?board_cd=BD_EN_TV_00000000001

#regen #koreanplasticsurgery #plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #rhinoplasty #doubleeyelid #regenmedicalgroup #breastaugmentation #fatgrafting #vline #plasticsurgeon #facialcontouring #letmein #letmeinregen #nosejob #breastsurgery #breast #augmentation #antiaging

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기