2016년 11월 28일 월요일

Review of Regen Korean Plastic Surgery, Korea's best plastic surgery hospital Part 1 Consultation day

Seoul Daring! Facial Contouring with Regen Plastic Surgery (Consultation Day)

I did it! Packed my bags and daringly went alone to Seoul for facial contouring surgeries with Regen Plastic Surgery.  I’m not particularly unhappy with my looks and I know that I’m not ugly, or at least not when I’ve my makeup on. Ha!
So what is it? I think it’s the relentless pursuit of looking better and younger; the possibility of taking calculated risks and changing the way I look; the thrill of going through something like that and blogging about my experience. I sound like a raving fanatic, but which girl isn’t fanatical about the way she looks and the pounds she put on?  Though, not everyone has the appetite to stomach the risks and ordeal of going under the knife. If plastic surgery is not for you, DON’T. If you think this is what you want, think some MORE. Only GO for it when you are really sure.

It’s about choosing the best. Regen is my top choice!

Well, I’m going for it and I’m on my way to Regen! The consultants at Regen helped arranged my complimentary airport pickup/dropoff and even do the hotel booking for me. That’s icing on the cake!
img_1679
En-route from Incheon Airport to Regen. Not pretty? It’s au naturale ok! 
After riding for about 1.5 hours, Regen’s impressive building that spans 15 floors looms ahead of me. I choose Regen because it is an established plastic surgery clinic in Korea and is the hallmark of safety. The clinic has a dedicated safety first system and comprehensive 360 degree safety checks like blood tests, EKG, CT-scans, X-rays, etc. There’s even a personal anesthetist that is assigned to every patient.
img_1681
The impressive 15-storey Regen building standing proudly in front of me.
regen-15th-floor
Regen’s reception on the 15th Floor.
img_1685
Cosy waiting area on the 15th floor.

Going through the health checks. Safety first. Zero tolerance for incidents!

My consultant, Lee Jieun greeted me warmly at the reception. She is super nice and she used to work in the hospitality industry in Singapore before returning to Korea! That explains her fluent English and how we can relate to each other. After the formality of filling up forms, she accompanies me to do a series of health checks, always with me along the way and patiently explaining to me what to do.
img_1753
Grinning away while the nurse is preparing for blood tests. 
img_1760
This 3D CT-scan machine is so cool. It has music when it’s scanning!
img_1757
Sprawling awkwardly over the X-ray machine. 
img_1752
EKG. Checking to make sure my heart is good for surgery.
Oh yes, and I also have my mugshots taken. From the pictures, you can see that my contour line is not smooth – protruding cheekbones and round jawline. I’m also losing fats around my eyes, temples, and frontal cheeks, making me look haggard and tired all the time even when I’m not!
image1
Gawd, I hate mugshots! The most unflattering pictures, period.

Consultation with Dr Oh. Decided on Zygoma Reduction, Vline, and Full-face Fats Grafting.

Finally, it’s time to meet with Dr Myungjune Oh, one of the chief doctors in Regen. He was in the popular reality TV show “Let Me In”, featured in interviews with CBS and SBS, and also represented Regen as a keynote speaker on facial contouring in conferences. Dr Oh has amassed such impressive accolades under his belt! I’m super excited!
Dr Oh speaks excellent English so there’s no need for a translator. He is professional and straight forward. While he doesn’t come across to me as a very jovial person, he is undoubtedly THE domain expert and knows exactly what he’s talking about. We’ve decided on zgyoma reduction to reduce my protruding cheekbones, Vline for more defined jawline and full face fats transfer for a more youthful appearance. His technique will minimise any risk of sagging but I may need some lifting 6 months later because I’m already seeing some droopiness. Sigh! Screws will be used to secure my bones in position, and I can choose to remove them a year later.
image1-1
Listening intently to Dr Oh.
image2
Working his magic, feeling my bones. 

End of my Consultation Day! Heading to LYJ Gangnam Premier. My home for 16 days in Seoul.

The hotel is a stone’s throw from the clinic. It’s a really nice boutique hotel with full facilities like laundry, housekeeping and restaurants. The rooms are so spacious. Love it! Thank you Regen for helping me to book it at special rates!
img_1687
LYJ Gangnam Premier Deluxe room, a 5-minute walk from Regen, is a steal for only SGD$120/night! 
img_1689
 Even has a big bathtub with rain shower head. Plastic surgery, the Gangnam Style!
My surgery is set for the next day. Read my next blog on the “Operation Day and Recovery” with raw pictures!






Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +82 70 4882 5421 / +82 70 4882 5411
Kakao ID : RegenGlobal
Line    ID : regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82 10-4345-8766

If you want to know more about the procedure, visit:

To know more about the global REGEN,

Sigapore famous Power Blogger, Bon Qiu Qiu

Thailand Patient
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_LpRPtTtmZezVSUX1o6_Mw/videos

Singapore Patient
http://ow.ly/mT1y305EWha
http://ow.ly/MgYH305cVcI

Chinese Patient
http://regen.co.kr/nfront/media/tv_list.asp?board_cd=BOARD_TV_00000000001&search_text_cd=201608291408020001WD&now_page=1

American CBS NEWS
http://en.regenglobal.net/nfront/media/tv_list.asp?board_cd=BD_EN_TV_00000000001

#regen #koreanplasticsurgery #plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #rhinoplasty #doubleeyelid #regenmedicalgroup #breastaugmentation #fatgrafting #vline #plasticsurgeon #facialcontouring #letmein #letmeinregen #nosejob #breastsurgery #breast #augmentation #antiaging

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기