2017년 5월 29일 월요일

Singapore girl's eye revision story in Regen Plastic Surgery

Singapore girl who became prettier after revision eye surgery in Regen!

Date of surgery: 24th Oct, 2016
Type of surgery: Eye revision (double eyelid+fat transplant)


Hello. I am here to post my experiences for my double eyelid surgery.
I chose Regen Plastic Surgery for doing my eye surgery because its my revision eye surgery so that I should find the best plastic surgeon for eye surgery. I was afraid about my eye condition because it was not really good after the first surgery, but my fear changed the feeling of expectancy after I consulted with doctor Kim in Regen.
I've already heard doctor Kim is good for eye surgery, so I decided doing eye revision in Regen !


This is my before photo, and my face looked a little old and especially I didn't like my eyes. Doctor Kim recommended me to do double eye lid and fat transplant on my eyelid. He is very kind and his consultation look very specialized. 
After his consultation, I prepared to go to surgery room soon. (really nervous and excited! lol)


After surgery, I went to hospital almost 2 times to do dressing, stitch out, and see doctor. All regen's staff is very kind and professional so that I could comfortable every time when I visited at Regen.

If you want to ask about plastic surgery, please contact to Regen now,
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +8270-4882-5421 / +8270-4882-5411
Kakao ID: RegenGlobal
Line ID: regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82-10-4345-8766

**To know more about the global REGEN**


#plasticsurgeryreview #eyerevision #eyesurgery #doubleeyelidsurgery #eyefatranplant #plasticsurgeryinkorea #beforeaftereyesurgery #treatmenteyesurgery #singaporegilrplasticsurgeryreview #plasticsurgeryjourney #plasticsurgerytravel #doubleeyelidrevision

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기