2017년 5월 2일 화요일

Plastic Surgery Review in Regen: Eye surgery (blepharoplasty and canthoplasty), petit injection

Total makeover with younger looking eyes in Regen Plastic Surgery Korea!

Date of surgery: 26th Oct 2016
Type of surgery: Blepharoplasty, canthoplasty, and petit injection


Hello. I am a Chinese and visited Korea for having plastic surgery in 2016. I did blepharoplasty and canthoplasty surgery, and inject some petit injection to make bright skin. 


Before the surgery, my under eye circle was a bit dark because of my eye bag, and my eyes looked small and short. I firstly consulted with the doctor, and chose surgery for removing eye bangs and open the corner of my eyes. Then I inject petit injection which is called Mulgwang in Korea, and some other injections to make my skin brighter and white. 


On the day of surgery, I feel nervous but it is actually not too painful. Since I've been under local anesthetic and sleeping well, my surgery has done when I was awaken from the anesthesia. After the surgery, I also felt normal. I've felt just a bit swelling and painful feeling. Before the surgery, my eyes circle had black but not it's gone, So I feel it looks younger then before. Petit injection are also good to make my skin brighter. But this injections are actually not permanent, so I want to inject again if there is a chance to visit Korea again. Before going back to my country, I've met with my doctor lastly for checking my surgery state :)

If you want to consult about plastic surgery, please contact to Regen now.
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +8270-4882-5421 / +8270-4882-5411
Kakao ID: RegenGlobal
Line ID: regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82-10-4345-8766

<To know more about the global REGEN>


#plasticsurgeryreview #eyesurgeryreview #eyebagsurgeryreview #blepharoplastyreview #canthoplastyreview #petitinjectionreivew #gangnamplasticsurgeryreview #petitinjectioninkorea #beforeaftereyebagsurgery #beforeafterblepharoplasty #gangnameyesurgery #eyesurgerydoctorinkorea #eyerevision

댓글 1개: