2017년 4월 24일 월요일

Plastic surgery review at Regen hospital in Korea: Eye, Rhino, two jaw, v-line, zygoma, fatgraft, and chin implant

Plastic surgery review from the choice of Let Me In, Kim Hyo Jung :)
The story of plastic surgery that reborn just like a beautiful doll in Regen Plasctic Surgery Korea.


Hello. I am Kim Hyo Jung who has appeared in Let Me In program. Now I often hear that I am beautiful even though I never heard before plastic surgery in Regen. I also like to take pictures now but I was a person who does not like to take picture before surgery. I am really happy now :)

When I was a little, my appearance was not so much a problem in my life, but my jaw became more and more inside since high school. My jaw became so short as I could not find at all. At that time, my family had a financial difficulty so that I could not go to hospital, and I became so insecure with my appearance.

I could not hang our with friends because there was no confidence at all, and then I was very hard to find work even though my age has become a working age. Finally I started to work at night in the factory to hide my appearance. 


I often watched TV at home because I rarely got out of the house at that time, and I saw the Let Me In show. Because I always wanted to change my appearance, I tried to apply Let Me In and Regen Plastic Surgery wanted to help me! I was very excited and worried too because I had to appear on TV. However, I had to take my courage to change my appearance and my life.

Finally, I've consulted with Regen and did the short chin surgery. I have had two jaw surgery, v-line chin, zygoma surgery, and chin implant for changing my jaw. In addition, I also did eye surgery, rhinoplasty, fatgraft to make the more natural and balanced face.


Because quite many surgery I had, my surgery started from the morning and was expected time to be six hours, but it actually took more time because I included difficult case of surgery.
When I woke up from anesthesia, I felt sick and dizzy but I was happy when I thought about my new appearance.

Nurse said that my recovery was faster than other patients. Facial swelling also not so severe, so my face to look beautiful from 1 month of post operation.


If I compare before and after plastic surgery, I feel still shocked about my new appearance. I am very happy and my life has changed positively after surgery. My work has also changed and the health of my parent has been better than before. It's maybe because they do not worry anymore about my problem. I take a positive view of my life now, and my attitude becomes more active and affirmative. 
I am very grateful to Regen Plastic Surgery Korea that gave me the new life. I used to think that I was an unlucky person, but now I know that I am a lucky girl. Thank you! I wish everyone is happy!!!

If you want to consult about plastic surgery, please contact to Regen now.
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +8270-4882-5421 / +8270-4882-5411
Kakao ID: RegenGlobal
Line ID: regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82-10-4345-8766

If you want to know more about the procedure, visit:

#plasticsurgery_riview #letmeinshow #koreanmakeovershow #newlife_afterplasticsurgery #plasticsurgeryinkorea #twojawsurgeryreview #eyesurgery #correctionptosiseye #droopingeyesurgery #epicanthoplasty #lateralcanthoplasty #vlinechi #zygomareductionreview #fatgraftreview #chinimplantreview #becomebeautiful_inkorea

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기