2017년 4월 25일 화요일

Plastic surgery real review in Regen: Tear drop breast surgery review

Tear drop breast surgery in Regen Plastic Surgery Korea.
Volume up! confidence also up up!


Check out my changes before breast surgery and for 6 month after surgery in Regen Plastic Surgery Korea now! :)


Every summer, I get more stress because of my small breast. I have never been to water park even though my friends asked me to go with them. So I decided to get a breast surgery this time to restore my confidence. Actually, there are lots of clinics which is famous for the breast surgery but it was difficult to choose one. Regen was recommended because it provides systematic after surgery systems and doctor's follow up. So I went for a consultation. Doctor said it will be a natural result considering the ratio of the body. When I imagined the result, I started getting excited.


I was hospitalized for 1 day for after care. Regen staffs took care of me really well and they kept checking on me. It was so comfortable. After surgery, I had to wear a Hemovac to prevent from capsular contracture. My recovery was kind of fast and the puling feeling of my armpits was very little. So I had almost no problem to continue a normal life. My surgery went really well and I will manage it so that I can have beautiful breast.

It is been 1 month after the surgery. I get a after care treatment with High frequency wave machine which made my breast tissue soft and release the puling pain of my armpits. I am taking a medicine every day to prevent from capsular contracture. Doctor who did the surgery checks on me whenever I go to the hospital and I am following the after care instruction hospital gave me so my breast is healing very well and texture is also getting better and better. I am satisfied. I was worried about the scar on my armpits but it is getting lighter and I am going to apply scar ointment. It will look like a wrinkle so I don't think it will be a problem.


Today I wore a dress that exposes my cleavage for meeting. I had a great reaction from people. In the past, I was busy with hiding my breast between voluptuous friends. But now my shoulder is opened wide and waist is straight. My friends told me you god a really natural result and it was a great choice and one piece-fit is really different so they envy me. And I was proud of myself because I took really good care of myself after the surgery.

It is been 6 months after the surgery. My breast size has been increased from A to C. Whenever I buy a bra, I feel different. It's said 6 month~1 year after the surgery, the texture is getting soft and it was true. My breast shape and texture is like real and the size perfectly suits with my body shape. I can find a joy in small things after the surgery. I am really happy.



I am full of confidence even with thin sleeveless shirt because I had to add thick pad in my bra even in hot summer. And especially the side line of tear drop breast is amazing. It has volume as well as line, every thing is perfect. I wish I had visited Regen earlier so that I wouldn't get a tress because of my breast. If there is someone like me having a problem of their breast, don't hesitate. Just go to see doctor to get a consultation at least!



If you want to consult about plastic surgery, please contact to Regen now.
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +8270-4882-5421 / +8270-4882-5411
Kakao ID: RegenGlobal
Line ID: regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82-10-4345-8766

If you want to know more about the procedure, visit:

#breastsurgerydoctor #teardropimplantsurgery #roundimplantsurgery #breastsurgeryinkorea #breastaugmentationinkorea #motivaimplant #motivaresult #naturalbreastshape #motivaimplantinkorea #breastimplantcase #motivaplasticsurgery #teardropbreastrevie #motivasurgeryhospital #breastagumentationreview #motivabreast #motivareviewinkorea #breastsurgeryprice #beautifulbreastinkorea #glamor #badanwanitaindah #mammoplastysurgery #ylinebreast #breastfiller #nipplesurgery #breastrevision #breastreduction

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기