2016년 12월 14일 수요일

Plastic surgery in korea? Regen Plastic Surgery Hospital is the answer! Check out the real review from our patient

Plastic surgery in Korea?
Regen Plastic Surgery Hospital is the answer
 
Check out the Real review from our patient
 
Achieving baby face without sagging cheek !
 
 
Date of surgery : 23rd October 2015
Type of surgery : Zygoma reduction
 


Consultation
 
I tried to cover my long face and protruded cheek with my hair but, it made it look worse… It was a stressful for me to hear that people around me saying that I look older than my age with sagging cheek. Then I started to research about cheekbone reduction and found out about Regen. Consultation was very precise and professional with lots of explanation, so I decided to carry out the operation at Regen!
 

1 month
 
I heard that it swells a lot after surgery but it didn’t swell as much as I expected! Although it was swollen, I could see that my side cheek has reduced like a magic. I still have the long face as I only had zygoma reduction but, it definitely made me look younger!

 
2 months
 
I could open my mouth a lot and less stiff! I could see the difference everyday as the swelling subsides. It looks swollen a lot in the morning but it gets better in the afternoon. I can barely notice the swelling anymore unless I take a look in detail.


3 months
 
I looked older than my age in the past looking at the photos and I hated taking photos as well, it was a stressful time for me but, I’m totally satisfied that I can take selfies from any angle without any protrusion of my cheek! Also people around me say that my face got smaller! Of course, it hurts and had hard times after surgery but now I totally forgot about all those pains.


Recent
 
I am delighted every time I look in the mirror and my friends say that I look better without protruding cheek! Oh! People who gets zygoma reduction worries a lot about experiencing sagging cheek but never happened to me! I thought that sagging cheek happens to all people with surgery but I believe the doctor has his own know-how and technique to prevent it. I cannot express how much I appreciate my doctor ^^




 
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +82 70 4882 5421 / +82 70 4882 5411
Kakao ID : RegenGlobal
Line    ID : regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82 10-4345-8766

If you want to know more about the procedure, visit:

To know more about the global REGEN,

Sigapore famous Power Blogger, Bon Qiu Qiu

Thailand Patient
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_LpRPtTtmZezVSUX1o6_Mw/videos

Singapore Patient
http://ow.ly/mT1y305EWha
http://ow.ly/MgYH305cVcI

Chinese Patient
http://regen.co.kr/nfront/media/tv_list.asp?board_cd=BOARD_TV_00000000001&search_text_cd=201608291408020001WD&now_page=1

American CBS NEWS
http://en.regenglobal.net/nfront/media/tv_list.asp?board_cd=BD_EN_TV_00000000001

#regen #koreanplasticsurgery #plasticsurgery #cosmeticsurgery #rhinoplasty #doubleeyelid #regenmedicalgroup #breastaugmentation #fatgrafting #vline #plasticsurgeon #facialcontouring #letmein #letmeinregen #nosejob #breastsurgery #breast #augmentation #antiaging

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기