2017년 7월 12일 수요일

Goodbye my rough impression. make small cheekbone in Regen Plastic Surgery Korea!

<Regen Plastic Surgery in Korea-Plastic Surgery Review>

Hello. I used to get stressed with my rough impression, and I felt this is because my cheekbone is big and protruding. Finally I wanted to do cheekbone surgery and started looking for plastic surgery hospital with my friend.

<Before surgery at Regen>
I'm embarrassed, but this is my picture that was before plastic surgery. At that time my cheekbone is protruded but my cheek are hollow, so I looked rough and older than my age. I chose cheekbone surgery and fat graft to make small cheekbone and give volume to my cheeks. Then, I also do nose and eye surgery because I think it is better suffering is only one time in one surgery haha.

<Right after plastic surgery at Regen>

These are pictures that just after plastic surgery at Regen! My face was still swollen and there is still a bandage on my face and nose.
Before my surgery, I was afraid of post-operative pain. However, I felt a little pain but a bit uncomfortable to eat!

<1 month after surgery at Regen>

<3 month after surgery at Regen>

<6 month after surgery at Regen>

If I see my 1 month after picture, my face is still swollen but becomes very balanced! My face is small but there is volume! And the nose and eyes are also very harmonious with my face :)
I am very happy because my rough impression becomes more feminism. My friends said I become more beautiful but not noticed doing plastic surgery because the result is very natural!!

<Latest picture after surgery at Regen>

Finally, I uploaded my latest picture after plastic surgery at Regen :) Before surgery, I was very worried about the pain and security after surgery, and now I think my hospital choice is very good!! From consultation to post-operative care, I am very satisfied with Regen Plastic Surgery. If you are also looking fot plastic surgery hospital in Korea, just contact them!
Thank you my doctor and Regen teams!! :D

If you want to ask about plastic surgery, please contact to Regen now,
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +8270-4882-5421 / +8270-4882-5411
Kakao ID: RegenGlobal
Line ID: regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82-10-4345-8766

**To know more about the global REGEN**


#plasticsurgeryreview #plasticsurgeryinkorea #zygomareductionreview #zygomasurgeryreview #cheekbonesurgeryreview #cheekbonereduction #fatgraftreview #rhinoplasty #nosesurgery #bulbousenose #eyesurgery #doubleeyelid #plasticsurgeryexperience #makeoverinkorea

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기