2017년 6월 4일 일요일

Eye surgery (Epicanthoplasty) review in Regen Plastic Surgery Korea

Making over by only epicanthoplatsy in Regen!

Date of surgery: 24th October, 2016
Type of surgery: Epicanthoplasty


Why did I visit Regen Plastic Surgery?
My eyes were pretty, but I think it's too small. I always dream about the bigger and round eyes. Then, I found Regen Plastic Surgery on the internet.

I checked doctor's profile and before & after photos of the patients from Regen Plastic Surgery. I loved their result and I decided to go to Regen in Korea!


This is my before photos. When I consulted with doctor, he explained me the detailed surgery method that can solve my worries! Doctor was so kind and reliable.

Doctor suggested epicanthoplasty to make my eyes bigger and more beautiful!


Because doctor and all staff of Regen were really kind and professional, I could feel comfortable about the surgery and treatment. The result is also good. I really like it! Doctor listened my desire and make the best result for me! My plastic surgery journey in Regen was very successful!

If you want to ask about plastic surgery, please contact to Regen now,
Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +8270-4882-5421 / +8270-4882-5411
Kakao ID: RegenGlobal
Line ID: regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82-10-4345-8766

**To know more about the global REGEN**


#plasticsurgeryreview #eyesurgeryreview #doubleeyelidsurgery #blepharoplasty #epicanthoplasty #lateral canthoplasty #eyebagsurgery #eyesurgeryinkorea #beforeafterplasticsurgery #gangnameyesurgery

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기