2017년 3월 6일 월요일

Real selfie surgery review of Regen Plastic Surgery Hospital. Review for Cheekbone, v-line and accusculpt lazer

Real selfie surgery review of Regen Plastic Surgery Hospital


Review for Cheekbone, v-line and accusculpt lazer


Hello.


I would like to review my 5 months past facial contouring. haha
I've done cheekbone reduction, v-line surgery & accusculpt lazer from Dr.Myungjune OH ! At first, I couldn't open my mouth and my cheekbone made a weird sound so I was quite worried but, the doctor and consultant told me not to worry. It was all because its the process of healing and recovery. I don't have absolutely no problem at all and doing just fine, actually even better. My worry was worthless after all. I'm super satisfied with the result and for all of you out there considering of going through the operation, I tell you that the faster the better!















Email enquiry: infoglobal@regengroup.co.kr
Telephone(eng): +82 70 4882 5421 / +82 70 4882 5411
Kakao ID : RegenGlobal
Line    ID : regenglobal
Wechat ID: Regen_Global
WhatsApp: +82 10-4345-8766

If you want to know more about the procedure, visit:

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기